Flammable Safety Cabinets
The Cabinets protect workers, reduce fire risks, and allow storage of flammable fuels and chemicals in flammable safety cabinets. Flammable Safety Cabinets are engineered to safely contain flammable fuels, solvents, and chemicals. Flammable safety cabinets have two manually closing doors & can be used to store safety cans.
- Keep dangerous liquids safely organized and segregated
- Improve efficiency by locating materials near the point of use.
- Improve the security of hazardous chemicals with locking mechanism.
- Key Lock and button help keep cabinet doors securely shut off.
- Manually or self-latching doors facilitate fire protection of the cabinets.
Get A Quick Quote - Flammable Storage Cabinets for sale
|90 Gallon Manual Close||$1,573.50||Out of stock|
|60 Gallon Manual Close||$1,273.50||Out of stock|
|30 Gallon Self Close||$898.50|
|45 Gallon Self Close||$1,228.50|
|60 Gallon Self Close||$1,423.50||Out of stock|
|90 Gallon Self Close||$1,828.50||Out of stock|
|30 Gallon Manual Close||$793.50|
|45 Gallon Manual Close||$1,123.50|
10 reasons our customers choose flammable storage cabinets
- Good for organization. Walk-in stores have extra shelving and space to organize chemicals so workers can find them conveniently.
- Reduces risk of contamination. Increased area protects against chemical mixing in case of spill or container breakdown. The extra space to store risky chemicals separately protects personnel by giving them more room to cope with spills or malfunctions. Extra room helps you to separate chemicals, reducing contamination hazards.
- Can access with trolley. These big storage containers allow you to transport dangerous products with a trolley. Using a trolley reduces the chance of spills and saves your workers from making several journeys into and out of the temperature-controlled area.
- Space to handle other materials. The walk-in stores provide a fire-resistant and ventilated room for opening and handling hazardous items, such as liquids. Smaller storage cabinets would necessitate moving goods to a hood or other ventilated location and back, increasing the risk of accidents and spills.
- Lockable doors for security. Locking doors on walk-in containers add an added layer of security for combustible substances. Size and position of the storage unit ensure it won’t be confused for another chemical cabinet, preventing misunderstanding when delivering or removing supplies.
- Well-ventilated. Each walk-in chemical storage cabinet is adequately ventilated to prevent fumes. Many smaller cabinets lack ventilation systems, requiring transit to a ventilated unit before handling. With walk-in storage containers, chemicals are never handled in an unventilated area.
- Staff and storage is safe with internal storage. The walk-in flammables stores include 90 minutes of BS476 fire protection, allowing storage in “unsafe” places. These stores might be inside or outdoor, depending on your facility’s configuration. Internal storage makes materials easier to obtain for personnel who arrive and exit frequently or who don’t use carts.
- External storage saves space. Self-contained storage facilities can be positioned outside the main facility, freeing up room for other equipment or mobility. This reduces risk by removing flammable substances from high-traffic locations.
- Can be isolated in emergency. Your walk-in flammable storage unit’s fire-resistant features will keep your personnel safe in a worst-case situation. The safety cabinet will restrict a facility fire from reaching accelerants and prevent a store fire from spreading.
- Custom storage. Our walk-in chemical storage cabinets can be customized to match your needs. This guarantees you have the space you need to establish a safe atmosphere for you and your workers without overpaying.
When considering flammable liquid storage alternatives for your facility, prioritize safety. Safety Storage Systems can ensure your walk-in storage is safe and satisfies all your demands.
Contact Atlanta Pallet Rack experts immediately. Call or request for a quote, and we’ll assist you find the ideal option.