• Metal Wire Decking features heavy-gauge, all-welded construction that is designed to be stronger and more cost-effective than wood.
• The Wire decking is one of the most popular options that will increase the safety and efficiency of any warehouse storage application.
• Wire deck design provides maximum water flow for fire code compliance and maximum airflow and light for enhanced visibility.
• Powder-coated finishes to help resist corrosion. No tools necessary, our wire decking installs with ease.
• The wire deck puts effortlessly into place and rests on the pallet rack beams.
• Transform your warehouse and improve safety with standard wire decks. Improves Inventory visibility and brightens your facility. Wire decking is self-cleaning and maintenance-free.
• A standard wire deck rests on the step part of the beam while part of the decking rests on top of the beam. Wire decking drops over the top of the beam and is held securely in place by edging.
Top Benefits Using Wire Decks
Safety: The wire decks allow your sprinkler system to perform quickly and effectively in the event of an emergency. This is beneficial to the structure, the pallet rack, your merchandise, and the safety of your staff. Wire decking contributes to a racking system’s overall stability.
Visibility: Employees can more easily identify products and/or pallets by improving the visibility of pallets in a pallet rack system. This will also help to improve access to and awareness of the available inventory.
Reliability: Wire decks are designed to be extremely reliable; loading racks isn’t always straightforward, and wire decks make the work easier. When loading and unloading pallets, wire decks are more forgiving than pallet supports, and while you must do your best to center the pallet on the wire decks’ supports, they are more forgiving than pallet supports.
Price: While wire decks are more expensive than pallet supports, the benefits will pay back your investment quickly. After you’ve built your pallet rack system with wire decks in your warehouse, you’ll save time and labor. Wire decks are more durable than other types of decking, therefore they will endure longer. This means you won’t have to replace them as frequently, saving you money.
Cleanliness: The wire deck design, once again, adds to the overall benefits of wire decking. Dirt and dust can quickly accumulate in warehouses, as I am sure you are aware. In a warehouse, cleaning solid shelves would be a pain, especially in a tall system. Dust and dirt may travel through the wire decks and fall to the floor, making cleaning and maintenance considerably easier. Your warehouse staff will be able to devote more time to other vital tasks as a result of this.
Flexibility: The final advantage of wire decks is their adaptability; you don’t have to palletize your product to use pallet racks. Almost anything can be stored on a wire deck. This adaptability can benefit your warehouse and business in a number of ways.
Installation: Wire decks, whether step wire decking, flared wire decking, or inside flush wire decking, are simply dropped into your pallet rack system. Unlike pallet supports, which must be fastened to your beams, wire decks take no work to install.